Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Color!

I haven't developed any color film for over 3 months due to moving. I still don't really have a proper place to do it, but I finagled my setup into my guest bedroom shower and developed several rolls of E-6 positive film.

Firstly, here are some color images from a corn maze and sunflower farm, taken with my Leica M6 and Voigtlander 21mm, Nikkor 3.5cm f/3.5, or 50mm f/1.4 Millennium lenses on Provia 100F:






 





Two more images from the sunflower farm - taken with my Fujica G690 on Velvia 100F:



Next, I developed a variety of rolls from my time on the Appalachian Trail. These were all on 120 film, either Astia or Provia 100F, taken with my Shen-Hao 6x17, Linhof 70, or 2x3 Century Graphic:








Still have a number of E-6 and C-41 rolls left to develop. Hopefully my darkroom will be built and up and running soon so I can develop them easier - these 4 or 5 rolls took me hours and hours to do one by one, hunched over the bathtub.

No comments:

Post a Comment