Thursday, May 4, 2017

Back to Woody Gap, Three Forks

As spring starts to bloom I've been out on the Appalachian Trail a bit looking for the rhododendrons to bloom (they haven't).

I've shot a few times here and there, at Woody Gap and Three Forks. Here's some photos:

 

 

 
 The above were taken with my Pentax 67ii. I went back to Three Forks on another day and hiked south towards Springer Mountain with my 4x5 and shot these:




I also shot a long exposure of this creek with my 6x ND filter:



And finally, this is my favorite photo of the day, and I made a couple of darkroom prints of it which turned out well:

1 comment:

  1. Bryan, Looks like you and I are now working the same areas in North GA and photographing nearly the same subjects. I would love to meet up sometime if you have the time. I live an hour south of Dalonega and prefer to hike and shoot on Sunday mornings. Keep up the great work. you can contact me through esearing.com

    ReplyDelete