Friday, February 10, 2017

Quick Stop at Natural Bridge, Virginia

Driving to Washington D.C., I was intrigued when I saw signs for "Natural Bridge, VA." It was exactly that - a natural rock bridge that is actually still used today for vehicular traffic! No big rigs though!

The rock arch was an amazing sight to see! Unfortunately I didn't have a ton of time to spend there, and it actually started snowing when I was there so I hightailed it out of there as I didn't want to get stuck in snow since I'm not terribly used to driving in snow.

Here's two shots of the bridge:



Definitely will be coming back here next time I am driving this way (hopefully it'll be a nice day then).

I also took one other photo of this neat tree that is different from anything I've seen before:


I shot a few other images on the way, in North Carolina and Virginia, in some random small towns I stopped in:

 \

All these \were shot with my Pentax 67ii and 55mm f/4.

No comments:

Post a Comment