Sunday, April 8, 2018

Follow me on Instagram

Hi folks,

If you happen to find my blog and would like to follow me, please find me on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/havefilm_willtravel/

To make a long story short, I have less time these days to make blog posts, and the reality is that Instagram is a better platform for sharing just images. I may revisit blogging in the future, especially when I finally have a better website for my photographs and prints in the future.

Thanks for reading! I'll leave this post with a few of the best images I've made in the past 6 months or so:


















 
 

 
 

 


Thanks again for looking/reading :)





















































































































































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment