Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Approaching Storm - March 2017

It's been exactly 3 weeks since I posted here...I've had non-stop work and other things going on. So I have a bit of a backlog of images.

As we've been getting a lot of severe weather here in GA recently, I thought I would post some storm images. Back in early March I shot some photos at Amicalola Falls, on the East Ridge again, of a storm coming up over the mountains to the north.

It rained pretty bad but I had a little umbrella to help cover my cameras. I had brought both a Sinar Handy with 90mm Super Angulon lens and my Pentax 67 with 45mm and 55-100mm lenses. Here's the 4x5 photo I took:


This made a nice darkroom print. I also took a few with the Pentax:

 


This last one is also from my very last roll of Plus-X. So much for that film. I did shoot a few other photos on that roll that I will post soon.

It was a fun adventure to be out in the weather and luckily it didn't storm too bad, at least here.

1 comment:

  1. storm # 1 on the grafmatic is excellent. I also like the plus-x image. I miss my 100ft roll of that. was a nice film. n

    ReplyDelete